5613 DV Eindhoven
Phone: +31 40 8200305
Trade Registry: 67143555
- Supporting en mediating unemployed refugees to the labor market and all related activities;
- Taking care of any necessary training in order to stimulate the integration into the labor market.
- To contribute to a meaningful stay of Syrian refugees in their host communities and decrease their dependency on aid structures in providing for their livelihoods in the region surrounding Syria.
- To decrease pressure for further migration to Europe.
- To involve the private sector in supporting refugees.
- To provide perspective for refugees, thereby preventing the risk of radicalization.
- To provide traineeships for Syrian students by recruiting and educating them for a role in the program.
- To pioneer in the field of preparing refugees for the labour market, giving them a more meaningful stay during their necessary period of time in Turkey.
- By pioneering we can create an infrastructure which is of added value for other countries like Jordan and Lebanon.
Frank Damen (Chairman)
Hein Dahmen (Treasurer)
Board of Advice:
Jan Simons (Chairman WSD Boxtel)
Wim Metsemakers (Former Chairman Executive Board Summa College Eindhoven)
Kim Albert (Partner Bogaerts & Groenen Law Office)
The executive board members enjoy no remuneration for their work.